I would be most greatful if the following found its merry way into my Stocking on the 25th…
This boxed set is priced at £100 from Zuneta, and contains the following items;
- Hourglass Illume Creme to Powder – a bronzer and highlighter in one…
- Hourglass Superficial Lash in the shade Ebony. (I like this mascara a LOT)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Hues of Enchantment Colour Burst Lipstick in Word of Mouth (a creamy cherry pink shade – “the little black dress of lipsticks”)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Seas of Illumination Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Shadows (A white gold shade – I was sent this a while ago to review, and its quite simply the best highlighter I have ever used)
Purchasing these products individually would set you back £115, so really, this would save you money (there’s that devil on my shoulder again…)
Don’t fancy that set? Or, if like me, you already have most of it…. Then have a gander at this instead….
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss in Ignite
- Paul and Joe primer (I want this just because the bottle is so pretty… Shallow much?)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Bejewelled Skylark.
To pick these goodies up individually would cost £63. Both sets come with free delivery
There is a LOT of stuff on the Zuneta site I would love to find stuffed in my stocking, (basically most of the Rouge Bunny Rouge range, Some Hourglass, Korres and a load f the skincare ranges…) but these sets are a really lovely way to try a few of the picks from the site if you haven’t tried them before…
Sadly, the chances of Santa bringing me much in the way of makeup this year are slim – me and the mister are moving in the new year. Therefore we are getting vouchers for housey things… Oh well. Its not like I’m short of makeup really, is it?